With July thundering on and the weather finally on a more summery way I’m trying to enjoy the summer holliday and work on my resit assignments for school. At the same time I’m also very busy doing all the little tasks and chores I’ve been putting of for months. In the process of all of this I sort of forgot about blogging.. Not that I don’t think up new stuff to write about, but the posts never seem to get finished. One of those posts that never got finished was my first Link Love post. Until now that is! I read a couple of interesting things that I just needed to share.
- Lots of respect for the girls of the Hairy Leg Club. I’m shocked as to how shocked I am seeing girls with hairy legs and I’m probably not the only one… Definitely something that can and has to change!
- I’m bad at making decisions, so I enjoyed this article about Taking Risks VS Being Reckless on Rock’n Roll Bride
- Are you familiar with ARTtube? They make art & design videos. They’ve already got quite the collection of videos of interviews with designers, videos talking about different art forms and iconic design(er)s.
- Gala reposted this article about not wanting kids a couple of days ago, but I was happy to read it as I’m only 26 and I already dread hearing the “When will you start having kids?” question. I’m not planning to have them and I’m not a freak.
- This is one cool Kickstarter project! It’s called Rainforest Connection and it’s about repurposing old smartphones as listening devices in rainforest to stop illegal deforestation and poaching.
- Somebody spent a lot of time (I think) to design the Simpsons characters using only CSS. As someone who just learned the basics of webdesign this geeks me out!