I always like a peek into other people’s belongings. I’m always curious to see which things they consider essential and why. Today, I give you a small peek into my bag, so I hope you’re also a bit of a nosey parker.
Maybe you can’t believe it, but I have this bag since 2013. It’s by a Belgium brand called #OwnStuff and I bought it via HippeSchoentjes. It’s the bag I use most of the time, although, it’s quite large and I have the tendency to overstuff it. Still, if you know how hard I make this bag work, it still looks awesome. I take it everywhere with me and it already withstood many downpours.
There are a bunch of things I tend to take everywhere. I also often add a small holder for all the different client cards I have and a re-usable water bottle (if there is any place left).
- My trusty Fossil wallet (although, one of the seams started to break, so I might have to replace it soon)
- Pencil case (by Hema)
- A sketchbook and (at least) 2 notebooks. Currently I’m hauling my Plutomeisje & Maddy idea book, but I hope to fill these soon and have only one notebook in the future.
- Re-chargeable LED bike light (which I got on the SMOVE bloggers-event last years, so thank you SMOVE)
- I try to shoot more pictures and videos, so I’m taking my new Sony RX100 M3 everywhere these days. Still need to get the handle of the manual settings.
- Samsung in ear headphones for podcast listening. I really like the design of these (older) ones. I have a pair of new one I got with my phone, but I don’t like those.
- Nivea Soft. I have crap skin and chapped lips, so this is a life saver.
- Samsung Galaxy S6. I’m don’t leave the house without my phone, not even when I walk the 20m to the bakery.
What’s in your bag? Do you also take way too many things with you?