Hi! My name is Eline and I blog about a plethora of things. I really like DIY & crafts, so you may expect to see some of those. I particularly like sewing and drawing, but I’m also interested in DIY home decor and making deserts from scratch. I’m a graphic design student and I post my school projects on this blog, as well as artists I love and admire.
15 Things about myself:
- I’m owned by three cats, called Pixel, Schrödinger and Loki
- I have a boyfriend who will remain nameless and faceless and will henceforth be mentioned by “The Boy”
- I’ve been going to school as long as I can remember
- I once started veterinary school. After two years I quit and started studying something else
- I started a Bachelor in Communication Sciences and I’m very proud to say I did finish that one
- As of September 2013 I can call myself a Master in Communication Management
- Currently I’m studying Graphic and Digital Media at the Artevelde Hogeschool in Gent
- I’m very much aware I’m extremely lucky to get all these study opportunities from my parents
- Although I don’t have the feeling I’m tired of studying (I love learning new things!), I am very curious to what my working life will look like
- When I was little I wanted to be a palaeontologist. I collected fossils for a while and was very decided. Until I got a letter from a real palaeontologist who told me there we’re no job opportunities.
- I’ve been drawing my whole life, but never took it seriously, until two years ago. Now I want to push my limits and become better
- I like to make lists, can you tell? Some lists I make annually, like my birthday list. This year I’ve made my 26 before 27 list.
- I like collecting things, like books, skulls, artwork & art supplies, nature inspired things and pretty fabrics
- I would like to live abroad some time in my life. I’m very curious about different cultures and living in some exotic place would be pretty awesome!
- I blogged on another blog for almost seven years, but I wanted a blank slate, so I started Never Kiss a Cactus. I hope you enjoy my new blog. 🙂